Smoothie of the day.
Looking for a healthy breakfast smoothie recipe? Try this refreshing Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie!
Its all kinds of wholesome, tastiness!
What You Need:
• 1 cup unsweetened almond milk you can use coconut, soy or regular milk too!
• 5-10 fresh or frozen Strawberries
• 1 large frozen banana (or fresh, just add ice to cool)
• 3/4 cup wholegrain oats soaked for 2 hours and then drained (optional for smoother texture)
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 tsp raw honey optional, (add in local honey for seasonal allergies)
What to Do:
1 Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Mom | Certified Health & Nutrition Coach
Through a moms eyes I speak about the high’s,
the lows, the hope and despair that comes with
being an Olympic athlete, how these have shaped
my journey to health, the love I have for food again,
the products I enjoy, what drives me and my
passion to help YOU.
from my home to yours