I cannot get enough! Amidst the chaos that mornings sometimes are with youngsters, this was my moments sanctuary!
Added some buckwheat to our homemade muesli mix, for an extra kick of Highly Digestible plant-protein. Pure deliciousness! 💛
Healthy homemade Oat and Buckwheat Muesli 💛enjoy with a milk of choice or plain unsweetened coconut yoghurt to change things up abit!
One of my favourites.
What You Need:
- 4 cups of oats
- 1 cup of raw buckwheat
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup raw nuts and seeds, crushed
- 1 small pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of melted honey
- 1/2 cup Dried fruit (raisins, apricot, cranberries etc)
What to Do:
1. Combine all Dry and Wet ingredients apart from dried fruit.
2. Spread on a tray.
3. Bake at 150C until golden brown (approx. 30 min)
4. Allow to cool, stir through dried fruit.
#healthy #happy #breakfast
Mom | Certified Health & Nutrition Coach
Through a moms eyes I speak about the high’s,
the lows, the hope and despair that comes with
being an Olympic athlete, how these have shaped
my journey to health, the love I have for food again,
the products I enjoy, what drives me and my
passion to help YOU.
from my home to yours