Getting our baking on!
Just us and these delicious and healthy, wheat, unrefined sugar free muffins! 😍
And they’re So easy too!
What you need:
- 2 Bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup unsweetened Greek yoghurt
- 3 cups regular wholegrain oats
- 1 cup of milk (of choice)
For the toppings, a handful of
Cranberries, nuts, Apple, berry of choice...
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Place paper cases in the muffin tray.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl with a fork
- Add eggs and mix well
- Stir in honey, salt, baking powder, vanilla extract and cinnamon
- Add yoghurt and stir
- Add in oats and mix in until all combined.
- Pour in milk and mix in
Place a full dollop of mixture in each paper case. Decorate with selected toppings.
Place in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes.
Let cool and enjoy.
Mom | Certified Health & Nutrition Coach
Through a moms eyes I speak about the high’s,
the lows, the hope and despair that comes with
being an Olympic athlete, how these have shaped
my journey to health, the love I have for food again,
the products I enjoy, what drives me and my
passion to help YOU.
from my home to yours